Membership is open to those seeking inspiration through fellowship with other writers. Our modest dues go directly to pay for meeting space, honoraria for guest speakers, and operating expenses.
As a member, you:
- receive ten issues of our monthly newsletter, The Quill, from September through June.
- may submit a short biography to be posted on the Our Members page of this website.
- are eligible to read your work during our featured 10-minute-reader spot at our monthly meetings, which are open to the public. If you are interested in being a featured reader please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- may submit your literary events for sharing on both the website and in The Quill.
- can read your work at our member only read-arounds that MWG holds twice a year, in December and June.
- may participate in the organization’s planning by serving on the Board of Directors.
1. Join MWG
Dues are collected annually, and are used to pay for our meeting space, to compensate guest speakers, and to meet other operating expenses.
Please click here for a membership form. You may complete an online form or print and mail.
You can now pay for your membership with the PayPal cart – use your credit card, and you can set up a recurring payment so you don’t have to renew it every year!
Or if you prefer you can mail your payment with check or money order (and your membership form if you did not submit it online) to:
Monadnock Writers’ Group, P.O. Box 3071, Peterborough, NH 03458
3. Submit Your Info as a Member of MWG
Once you have your membership you may submit your information and events to our website and newsletter.
Bio for the Website:
Maximum 200 words, 3rd person, please feel free to include links to your own website, most recent publication, or listing on Amazon, as well as other social media links. Please see Our Members page for examples.
You may submit your literary event to the What’s New blog, as a member or guest speaker. Your submission must include the desired copy and any relevant links. Please send to Linda Thomas at email@example.com.
If you would like to submit to The Quill, our monthly newsletter, please send your information to Jesseca Timmons at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least one week before the end of the month.