Membership is open to those seeking inspiration through fellowship with other writers.
As a member, you:
- receive ten issues of our monthly newsletter, The Quill, from September through June.
- may submit a short biography to be posted on the Our Members page of this website.
- are eligible to read your work during our featured 10-minute-reader spot at our monthly meetings, which are open to the public.
- may submit your literary events for sharing on both the website and Facebook group.
- can read your work at our member only read-arounds that MWG holds twice a year, in December and June.
- may participate in the organization’s planning by serving on the Board of Directors.
Dues are collected annually, and are used to pay for our meeting space, to compensate guest speakers, and to meet other operating expenses.
Please click here for a membership form. You may complete an online form or print and mail.
Don’t forget to mail your payment with check or money order to:
Monadnock Writers’ Group, P.O. Box 3071, Peterborough, NH 03458