New MWG Anthology:
The MWG requests submissions for an anthology on the theme of “Coping with COVID.” All of us have been affected by the peculiar and unprecedented problems of the current pandemic. Has your writing addressed it yet?
1. Submissions are
- open to anyone writing in any genre – including memoir, poetry, essay, science fiction, fantasy, mystery, romance, experimental, and anything else you do.
- open until June 1, 2020.
- limited to 5000 words.
2. Selection will
- be based on quality of writing within the genre being used, giving some preference to items with a connection to the Monadnock region.
- be made by a panel of judges selected by the MWG Board,
- be made without judges knowing the submitters’ identities.
3. There is no fee for submission.
4. Authors whose work is accepted will get one free copy of the anthology.
5. Submission guidelines:
- Send your submission as an attached Word document to email@example.com
- Include your name and address in the message but not the attachment.
- We will ask for a short bio if your work is selected.