- receive ten issues of our monthly newsletter, The Quill, from September through June.
- may submit a short biography to be posted on the Our Members page of this website.
- are eligible to read your work during our featured 10-minute-reader spot at our monthly meetings, which are open to the public.
- may submit your literary events for sharing on both the website and Facebook group.
- can read your work at our member-only read-arounds that MWG holds twice a year, in December and June.
- may participate in the organization’s planning by serving on the Board of Directors.
You can also encourage them to join our Facebook Group, free!